Thursday, May 3, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours

photo URL (link)

It happened earlier...consequently. 

Ate at Sunburst, Limketkai -
The Server did not pick up our orders right -
Waited for more than 20 mins for my order to arrive - 
The fried chicken was so so - 
The blender on the counter made a real noise - 
Everyone from the other tables were at the top of their voices

Annoying.


Rode a jeepney -
Jeepney still half full after 30 minutes - 
Jeepney driver got pissed - 
Sped up - 
Tire burst - 
Everyone had to vacate and look for another ride.

Terrible.


Internet connection on the phone went off upon heading home - 
Reminded me of my complaint to Globe that I cannot access internet from phone at home -
Oh that was 1 month ago...and investigation still ongoing.

Great. Just great.


My series of Unfortunate Events.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online