Monday, May 28, 2012

Mochicreme

Discovered something deliciously good when we went to Abreeza Mall - our Fifth and final stop for Day 2. We left People's Park, took dinner at Barbeque Boss, and headed to Abreeza Mall by 19:30hrs. 

Abreeza Mall is the first Ayala Mall in Mindanao - recently opened early of May 2012.

We roamed around Abreeza Mall out of curiosity. Jiemar wasw particularly interested with the sports and shoe shops and I, with one stall at the 2nd floor of the building - Mochicreme: a Japanese Ice Cream. I was totally attracted to the candy-colored stall and got even more interested when I took a peep. And told myself, "why oh why is the ice cream not melting?".

To make the story short, I bought 1 piece of Blue Vanilla scoop, took a bite, and brain freeze! And yum yum yum yum! So why did it not melt? because it was coated with something like tikoy or something similar to it.




I was not contented with just one. I wanted to try all but settle to try the strawberry flavored mochicreme.



Pair it with a cute packaging, eating mochicreme is one fun experience. ^-^ Well yeah, it was the best memory in Abreeza mall.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online