Monday, May 21, 2012

And so I'm back from Outer space!

... and got myself tanned! Unintentionally. I just got back from my most-awaited trip to Davao last Saturday night. 


See that line on my shoulder?




Realizations during this tiring but fulfilling trip:

1. Wear comfortable shoes; Never rely on slippers alone when you're touring 80 hectares of land. I got a feet sore after our trip from Eden Nature Park.

2. Must bring extra clothes and a face towel and umbrella! Expect the unexpected. We almost got soaked in the rain and felt the burn from the sun's heat. 

3. Good to take down notes. Thanks to my ever reliable handy dandy notebook. I mentioned I prepared for the trip: scribbled down notes and directions of where we planned to go. We only traveled from places to places riding a public transportation. Proud to say we never got lost.

4. Never shy away from asking directions. Better ask than get lost in a foreign city.

5. Stick to your budget. You don't have to be an extravagant tourist. Enjoy the simple joys of taking picture perfect memories of the places you wanted to visit. The best thing.

Our 3 days, 2 nights trip to the Land where Durian Reigns was a blast! Rain or shine, sweat-soaked, feet sore, bloopers, and more - I really had a tiring but great, great time! 


Hello Blog World, I'm back! 
...and Roasted!


2 comments:

anney said...

Ako din medyo nag tan kaka swimming!

pritsininni said...

summer na summer! :D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online