Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh The Wink!

A sweet wink from Missy Bon Bon invites you to a sweet treat for your sweet tooth. It's sweetness overload.

My friend and I met up for some chit chat and we decided to hang out at Missy Bon Bon. 

Missy Bon Bon is located at Rosario Drive, Limketkai Center. It's a bread shop that serves variety of sweet pastries and flavorful gelato. I personally enjoy hanging out here because of its cozy ambiance. And yes, I love their Pistachio and Mint Choco Gelato and Ciabatta bread...and Lemonade...Cheesy Sponge too.. - Well okay, a lot actually!


The Missy Bon BOn Bread Shop




Calamansi Juice

Tuna Salad Sandwich

Pistachio and Mint Choco

Mango Float


Thanks Missy Bon Bon for taking care of my sweet tooth. 
Great Job!
And yes, I love your Wink! Such a sweet invite.



4 comments:

The Mina said...

I also have one of the hugest sweet tooth. I feel sad, we do not have Missy Bon Bon here. The foods on your photos look really delish. ^_^

pritsininni said...

thanks Momma Mina! they really are. i temporarily have to say farewell to my diet. :D

Jam Oblina said...

nice photos!

pritsininni said...

thanks Jam!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online