Sunday, May 6, 2012

Polyvore Creations

Recently, I learned about this website from a fellow blogger Whiskey.Tango.Foxtrot. - POLYVORE.

"Polyvore is the web's largest community of tastemakers where people can express their style and set trends around the world. Trendseekers and shoppers alike come to Polyvore to discover the hottest brands, products, trends and looks." (source: Polyvore FAQ)
To date, I have created 5 sets of my own fashion sense which I based from Cake and Ice Cream Flavors - just to put a "taste" to it.






I'm greatly enjoying this. 
Polyvore lets out my own  Fashion Cravings.

DO you have a Polyvore page? Here's mine: Pritsininni.


2 comments:

yinyin said...

this is so creative! ice cream inspired fashion! i love it!

pritsininni said...

awww..thanks yinyin!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online