Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little Bangkok: Salted Pumpkin

Found this great bargain from Little Bangkok - a store located a Velez street. I failed for the second time to get the exact address. What I was sure of is it sits beside Sentro 1850 and across Tilt.

My stomach was already rumbling. So to survive a little more before reaching home, i made a pit stop at Little Bangkok. I initially planned to by the Salted Sunflower but then I saw this. So I said I'd give it a try.

Tong Garden Salted Pumpkin at Php25.00 buy one, take one!



Tastes like..oh yeah, pumpkin. There's an after taste which I cannot distinguish. But overall,taste is acceptable. Try it!

Getting more and more curious with Little Bangkok? 

I promise to take a picture of the store and what's inside the next time I do a pit stop. I'll take note of that.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online