Thursday, March 15, 2012

Change of Heart

I quoted this post title from a friend. Last night we had this conversation on "change of heart". perhaps it was a 360 degrees turn of events. And I blamed it for being really impulsive! Whatever happened to my hormones at that moment that I decided to have a Blackberry phone. A qwerty! To think I mentioned in my earlier post that I prefer the abc?!?

Now here's the 12th random thing about me - I suffer from impulsive attack from time to time. 

Allow me to justify why the sudden "change of heart". I was about to renew my consumable plan from globe when i realized I payed too much for what I availed two years ago. Better get an all uni plan then, huh? And there was globe repeatedly flashing its plan 599 on my face. Unli Call and Text? Great deal! Blackberry, Samsung, or Nokia? Yes there's Nokia but I was not attracted to the unit introduced. I thought about Blackberry then. And I needed a sign...

The day after, a colleague flashed before me his new Blackberry phone! and another colleague wanted it too. Everything seemed to push me to do the same!?! A sign? Aha! I was encouraged.

So I went to Globe, signed up for a new plan and.. yeah there you go. I got my Blackberry. And " there's always a first time". 

I've read a couple of reviews on Blackberry - mostly positive (good to know). And I had to admit when I got hold of the phone and tried to navigate its features, I found them nice (for lack of a better word). I just had to get used to the qwerty - yes! make friends with the enemy.

Here's to a new chapter.


Goodbye abc, Hello qwerty!
Am i going to sustain this impulse??



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online