Saturday, March 10, 2012

Honey Tree

So we headed out to Honey Tree (formerly Honey Baked) at Velez st. (just a walking distance from Mindy's) for my brother's "birthday cake".


What I love about Honey Tree? 
More than fulfilling my sweet tooth, the interior is candy to my eyes. The place is cozy, space is small but not cramped, and the food is yum yum. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner aside from sandwiches, salads, and desserts. I personally love their mango float only at Php65.00 (can be shared by two).

seated near the entrance

the menu

looking for big little brother's mini birthday cake

no candles just make a wish


candy-colored interior

my favorite: mango float

function room available

view from inside

busog!





And that ends our birthday food trip.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online