Sunday, March 11, 2012

I've been Tagged!


Oh wow! Thanks Yinyin for including me in the loop. I feel privileged really! Call me crazy but this is a dream come true. When I first started blogging, I've read in random blogs some chain blogs like this, and I've been wondering when I get to be a part of it! 

So here's my share: 

- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer


11 Random Things about Me:

1. I love collecting monkey stuff toys, stickers, items - whatever. So long as there's a monkey on the label. My favorite monkey character is Yoyo monkey.

2. I prefer buying shirts from Ukay-Ukay stalls. They have cuter designs - and gives you that Koreana fashionista look.

3. My trick for waking up on time is advancing the alarm 1 hour before the time I want to wake up. By the time the alarm sounds, I'm half awake. Then I keep snoozing the alarm for about 3-4 times before I'm really wide awake.

4. Once a year, I buy planners but after a while, they're left unnoticed in my office drawer. Because I'm lazy writing.

5. I don't like beans except monggo beans. When I order halo-halo , I always remove the beans.

6. Currently, I'm addicted to playing CastleVille on Facebook.

7. I have an Angry Bird keychain - the King Pig.

8. I love vintage pictures.

9. I wish to own a DSLR camera.

10. I'm not a fan of qwerty and touch phones. I prefer the ABC type. It's more convenient for me.

11. I don't know how to ride the bike. Gees.



11 Questions from  Yinyin:

1. Where do you want to go on vacation?
( For this summer, I want to go to Dakak or Bohol. Next year, attend Sinulog in Cebu. I have a really long list of conquering the famous spots in the Philippines. And my ultimate vacation is in Disneyland and Hello Kitty World! (¯hey daydreamer¯)

2. What are you most passionate about?
( Dancing. I'm a self-confessed frustrated dancer. That's why I grab any chance I get to enhancing whatever dancing skills I have. And I'm having a really hard time with Contemporary dancing! 

3. Name one of your favorite books.
Omerta by Mario Puzo

4. What food are you craving right now?
( Right now, Doritos.


5. What's your favorite quote?
( Think Positive!


6. Who's your celebrity crush for the moment?
Xian Lim - ever since My Binondo Girl. I just love the team up of Xian and Kim Chiu(jologs mode).


7. What's the first song that entered your mind after reading this question?
¯hey daydreamer¯

8. Did you chew Tarzan bubble gum in kindergarten?
Definitely! I even collect the different colored wrappers (reminiscing childhood memories).


9. What was your favorite recess snack back in grade school?
If my memory serves me right, peanut butter or chiz whiz sandwiches. My mother prepares them for me. I normally have a baon. 

10. What would you regret not having tried?
( Let's scroll back to Question No. 1. 


11. If money and time were not in your vocabulary, what would you be doing?
( I'd start backpacking right this very moment.



11 Questions from Pritsininni:

1. What is your daily ritual?
2. Do you have a collection?
3. What is your comfort food?
4. What is your favorite feel-good movie?
5. What piece of advice was the one of the best you’ve ever received?
6. What grosses you out?
7. What is your favorite item to wear?
8. What was the last thing you bought?
9. Do you color your hair?
10. Who is your favorite music icon?
11. What did you do for your last birthday?

There you go!

Time to pass this on to 

You've been tagged!   




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online