Monday, January 16, 2012

mom's fashion in her 20's



browsing through our photo albums, I found pictures of my mom when she was still in her 20’s. 

I picked out my favorite photos of her and her fashion statements.







Mother in stripes – the boyish look.



Mother in her beach wear – sexy in plain v-neck shirt and shorts.



Mother in her office attire? – in the navy look.



Mother in her KB (Kabataang Baranggay) days 
– the pretty woman look.



Mother wearing high waist pants – keri



Mother in her office uniform – elegant.



Date time – with my father (sorry, the picture got dirt) 
– in her mini skirt and loose t-shirt w/ folded sleeves 
(see the skull design-cool!).



Mother in Comfort Clothes – Loose collared shirt and pants.



Bride’s Maid – graduation look? 
looks like she's wearing toga but in pink! i love pink!



Then, the Bride – look at the puffy sleeves! 
I call it the Queen-look.


I’m not a fashion expert. but i always adore classic looks. 
and i love my mom's fashion in her 20's. she sure can strut it!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online