Sunday, January 15, 2012

halloween fun run

i got to join the first halloween fun run last October 29 at SM, Cagayan de Oro City. i dressed up as a witch simply because it was weeks that i'd been eyeing that witch hat at toy kingdom. i found a good reason to buy it then. i borrowed a toga from my boyfriend. i put on some make up and hair spray and voila, i'm a witch!


the activity started late as the organizers were still expecting more participants on their way to SM. it didn't bother me because i enjoyed taking pictures with some participants dressed in different characters. i was amazed to see that some really made efforts to dress up. and i realized mine was the most plain halloween costume. haha. to think i felt like i'm gonna bag the best in costume because of my witch's hat and broom.






one of my favorites was 
the Flintstones family.




and there was a tall guy dressed in a joker costume and a sexy police woman - i'm not really sure what her character was. i'm not so familiar with anime characters - she might be dressed in one.




 meet my sisters-in-costume. 
"we are family..i've got all my witch sisters in me.."

 2 horror characters. i really couldn't identify them. hehe.






chun li!


 i sooo love their wigs!

 
one sexy costume. 
witwew.




the nun.  
totally scary costume.

 wonder woman. 
i love her!




super heroes. 


a star wars character and mr. juan fuel?



a tron character. 
another one of my favorite.

  in the end. i didn't run. time was short as i have to attend to a party at home - my birthday party!


but it was worth the fun - mingling with the partcipants in costumes. surprisingly, some people asked to take pictures with me!

i will definitely join again and dress up better if there's another one this year.


special thanks to my friend-lizette and my ever supportive boyfriend and photographer for the event-jiemar for attending the activity with me. i enjoyed the night. 


and the fun was just starting!










No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online