Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coco Girl is my new Barbie


Coco Girl reminds me of my childhood days when I made paper dolls and cut out dresses, when I played dress up for my Barbie doll. Coco Girl is now my new Barbie. Catch Coco Girl on Facebook.


Coco City

Sophie serves as a guide in your first tour of the features in Coco Girl. She also becomes your first neighbor. Sophie will ask you to create the first look for your doll.

Sophie

You may change your doll's features from time to time but of course, with a corresponding amount termed as rubies in the Coco Girl world. You will start off with 2000 Rubies on hand. So be wise in spending your Rubies.  


Sophie will then lead you to enter Puccu in Coco Shops where you will pick out your first ever piece of clothing. I say you pick a bag or a trench coat because they will be more expensive or will be sold in face book credits the next time you enter the store.


Inside Puccu

Sophie will then ask you to dress your doll for your first ever daily look which will earn you 300 Rubies. When you open your chest, you will find random items to choose from for free for your daily look.  Time to dress up!






You can earn a daily bonus of 600 Rubies when you complete the daily tasks which includes creating your daily look, dressing up for quests, rating 20 looks on Fashion Expert, and playing mini games in Coco Carnival. Also it is equally important to earn hearts. Earning Hearts can unlock items for sale in the Coco Shops. There are tasks to succeed in order to earn different colored Hearts. You can also earn tickets. Tickets from playing Mini Games in Coco Carnival can also be used to purchase items in Coco Carnival or convert them to Rubies. 2000 tickets can earn you 5000 Rubies. I prefer spending my tickets for Rubies than items.

Rate 20 looks in Fashion Expert
Play Mini Games in Coco Carnival
unlock Hearts
It's time to invite friends to be your neighbors. More neighbors, more chances of earning Rubies and White Hearts. You only have to visit your neighbor once a day and check if she has items for laundry. Click on 20 items for laundry and you'll earn 1 White Heart. Always ask your top friends to rate your daily looks and quests for you to earn more Rubies. You will also be featured in the Hall of Fame if you have the most number of votes and high ratings.

Earn White Hearts by Visiting Friends
Get Popular Looks or Succeed in Daily Quests from your Friends' Votes
Be featured in the Hall of Fame

The latest addition to Coco Girl Community is the Runway. You will need to complete 5 daily looks for the runway and ask your friends to select which they think is best. You will then compete with random entries. Winning first place will earn you a crown, second place will earn you a scepter, 3rd place will earn you a bouquet, and 4th and 5th place will earn you Rubies. You can use the crown, scepter, and bouquet as special items for your daily looks and quests but not allowed to be used for your runway looks.





At present, I have created 181 looks - a mix and match of the trendy items I bought from Coco Shops. Here are a few of my favorite creations:
























   
I've been playing Coco Girl since September 2010 only recently, I no longer play the game regularly because of my disappointment that there are no more updates on the game such as new stores and new gifts. 

Nothing new in store
Since December 2010 until present

So I bumped into a website searching for an answer. 

Anyhow, I still enjoy playing Coco Girl - as long as I have not purchased everything on the shelves of every store in Coco Shops.

Highly recommended.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online