Friday, January 20, 2012

CDO Panthers Street Dance Crew


From where I work, a Sports Fest was held last year where we competed with the different work sites. And I joined in one of the events – Street Dance Competition.

I had to admit I’m a frustrated dancer so I tried to audition and I got a spot.

Dov Sandalo choreographed our dance routine. It wasn’t easy. I managed to get bruises on my knees, muscle cramps on my arms and legs, lack of sleep but all worth it. 

Our team got the top spot – champion!

Prior to the competition proper, the group had some fun shots.




together with our choreographer/costume designer/make up artist:









 and the winning moment!Boom CDO!





gained much from this wonderful experience.

a toast for the fun & laughter - for the friendship gained.
and a toast for the sweet victory.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online