Sunday, January 15, 2012

hats party at 25

hats party at 25. how did this come to mind? i said i wanted something new and grand to happen for my 25th birthday. it so happened that a Halloween Fun Run was to happen on the same day of my birthday. so it was the start. and it made me think of something more - why not also have a halloween birthday party? and it would be more fun to have your friends over in halloween flare! so i sent an SMS informing them of my plan. i got excited reactions. haha. halloween party was a go.

oopsy. the birthday girl was late. my brother called in several times informing me that my guests are already at home. and i was still in SM for the Halloween Fun Run. haha. that was why i no longer joined the fun run - only the fun pictorials.







the celebration was truly a blast! i was teary-eyed to find them all bringing their hats and wearing them for the party..except for ric who brought a mask instead. haha.

 here's ma'am hazel in her witch costume. wow she really did prepare for this event! 




there goes my mother in her kate middleton head dress with lizette wearing a  devil 's horn.




picture taking with my Asia Brewery friends - geo, ayesha, and ma'am hazel.
with my mom and uncles!



with my brother(camera shy?)
 and jenny.





ingrid and maybelle surprised me with a meaningful birthday cake!








"Happy Birthday Fritzie... ready ka nang mag-asawa" 







Blow the candles!












picture taking on the street.


round 1!


all the ladies 
having fun!
  
with mommy jing2x and daughter.


there i go with my 
witch costume!




with jiemar.










a big thanks to my dear friends for celebrating with me. it was a birthday to remember - my first halloween celebration and the best so far!

thanks to geo and jiemar for the compiled pictures.



happy, happy birthday to me!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online