Sunday, June 3, 2012

Miss-Match

Found this website where you can mix and match items to your fashion senses - Miss-Match. It's similar to Polyvore. Thanks to my favorite blogger Ms. Patty Laurel for introducing this site as well as a clothing brand - Chocolate Clothing. Chocolate Clothing has this "Chocolate BFF Style Challenge" and I joined. And below is my entry:
click photo to get to the page

The Chocolate Clothing team will choose the top Chocolate BFF style pair and will win gift certificates! Please love my look on miss-match ^-^

2 comments:

The Mina said...

I'm not sure how to "love" your look on the site. I tried but I couldnt figure it out. How? Help! (Shared it on my Twitter though.) ^_^

-M, mommina.blogspot.com

pritsininni said...

oh! that i forgot to mention..gosh.
please share my look on FB ^-^
thanks!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online