Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dance with my Father

It has been more than 10 years that we celebrate Father's Day in a different kind of way. June 9 is papa's birthday which also falls on the special month for fathers.

Papa left us at an early age. I was 13 then. And this is how we have come to celebrate his birthday as well as greet him happy father's day from then on.




We also visited our lolos to greet them happy father's day too.



"If I could get another chance
Another walk
Another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love 
To dance with my father again"
LUTHER VANDROSS


Remembering papa is a bittersweet memory.



2 comments:

Alex said...

can't believe 13 yrs ahve gone by..rip mr anthony wong

pritsininni said...

yup..we were still in 1st year high school then when he left :c

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online