Monday, June 4, 2012

It's the Climb!

 And I...I gotta keep tryin'...gotta keep my hand held high...

I missed wall climbing. I started last December 2011 but it was short lived dahil maraming dahilan, hindi naghahanap ng paraan (excuses, excuses). Well I stopped because I no longer have a buddy - for one. But now I've decided to return, determined (hopefully I get to sustain it; note to self - more discipline). 

A wall climbing facility is available at Marco Hotel, Cugman, CdO. This is facilitated by Zero Grab - a rock climbing community. 

I can only manage climbing Wall 1, and half way of Wall 2. Really challenging.

Zero Grab members in Action




Wet hair? 


Not a result of getting soaked in the rain nor from taking a shower. That's real sweat! Whew! It's a satisfying work out. I don't mind the burning feeling on my fingers from climbing,it's part of the package.

Dancing, Wall climbing...more?
Target: 50lbs loss. 
Challenge: Discipline.

Ready, Set, Go!



2 comments:

Marjorie said...

i've never tried this but it is listed in my bucket list. looks like a lot of fun. this inspired me, maybe i should give it a try soon.

pritsininni said...

you should try...it's addicting ^-^

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online