Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cheat Days

So I was missing from the blog world for about 2 weeks already?!? I didn't realize it was already that long. What was I doing then?  Uhm...office deadlines and some activities, wall climbing 'til almost late night, new postings for our online shop,and my most awaited trip to Manila for a workshop and lakwatsa galore.

Just got back from the trip - a little bit light headed - but I don't want to keep you wondering what's been going on with me. So here goes ^-^

Yes it was a 3-days cheat days. We've been dining out with my colleagues and friends in different restaurants in different locations.  

 Chihuahua

I arrived in Manila on the evening of the 14th and my colleagues  invited me to have dinner. First stop was at Chihuahua - Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar.  It was just a walking distance from Berjaya hotel where I was staying, right across A. Venue hotel. I was fond of its unique resto name and of course the mexican dishes they served. 

Kabisera

On the 15th, we dined at Kabisera which is located at Bonifacio High Street. It was also a reunion with a few colleagues as well as a get together with the rest of my colleagues who also happened to be in Manila. They serve Pinoy dishes. It was not what I expected the place to be - thinking it was a fine dining restaurant. But the place was too noisy that we can barely hear ourselves talk. It was too crowded for a small space. Anyhow, we still enjoyed the night together.

 Outback

Before heading out to Enchanted Kingdom (my most awaited trip!)on Saturday, we had lunch at Outback in Glorietta. The place was cozy. And we enjoyed the food. I especially loved the calamares and the green mango shake. Namit!

Blackbeard's Seafood Island

And before heading out to Terminal 3 for my flight back home earlier, i got together with a close friend for lunch. thanks for the treat Leah! ^-^ We had lunch at Blackbeard's Seafood Island at Greenbelt 3. Try it out there, you will be surprised how big the serving is (it's not evident in the photo). The place is best for groups of 3 and more. You'll know when you dine there. ^-^


What a food trip it was! Let me defend myself though because I promised to eat less. I did! Except for the Seafood Island where I was forced!to eat rice (haha). 

Yummy holiday!


1 comment:

The Mina said...

Nakakagutom tignan ang photos! ^_^

-M, mommina.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online