Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Run the World

Okay. So we had our dance class earlier at Body Basics Gym with Dov Sandalo. He taught us new dance steps to the tune of "Run the World" by Beyonce. I had to admit it was one of those difficult routines and I just couldn't perfect the dance steps until the very end. Whew.

Thanks to my friend Lizette for these photos. First time that I got to appreciate blurry photos. Ain't they nice (my camera just couldn't capture movements perfectly)? plus the mistakes didn't look obvious on these photos.

Run the World!












Ending: Out of Breath. 

Here's a preview starring our master choreographer:


That fast, huh? And I struggled to learn those steps.
More practice for me.

Go lang ng go! 

This is gonna be another stiff neck moments for a few days.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online