Friday, February 10, 2012

Churp Churp Philippines

Last night, while i was on depressed mode because i failed the online exam for a writer job, i stumbled upon Churp Churp Philippines. And my cheerful self was back.

"You have influence, get rewarded for it". ~ Churp Churp

Spread messages across your social network sites (facebook, twitter, blogger, etc.) and get rewarded. Sounds like a good deal to me.




Here's a testimonial from another blogger - Shanez:


Dear Friends, sign up in Churp Churp Philippines and let's start the Churping!

Currently I have 7 campaigns on my Facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/pritsininni), I would greatly appreciate if you click them. And let me know if you're churping, I'll do the clicking too!



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online