Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm a Cry Baby

One truth about me is that I'm a Cry Baby. I cry for many reasons - be it overwhelming happiness or frustrations.

Quivering Cheeks, Locked Jaws, Frowning lips, and Watery Eyes --- Signs that spell C-R-Y-I-N-G.

When I start crying, I just don't know when to stop. But somehow crying becomes my means of releasing tension (happy or sad tension...whatever).

What makes me cry? To name a few:

Heavy drama on TV or in Movies
Achievements
Bruises/Blisters
Recognition of Good Deed
Comfort from Friends
Arguments
Birthdays
Disappointments
Heavy Traffic and I'm in a rush
Surprises
Weddings
Ingrown


Here's a recent souvenir of me crying over an ingrown on my right little toe. It was super painful to remove such. And I was on mixed emotions - I laughed, then I cried over and over. Jiemar took this candid shot while helping me out on my agony.

Photo edit via Adobe Photoshop


So this is how I look when I'm in extreme pain.
What a face!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online