Monday, April 2, 2012

WATEVER Family KTV

Fact about me: I love KTVs! And my choice of songs are those that make me sing to the top of my lungs. 

One thing I love about KTVs is that I don't get to expose myself from other people when I belt out "Alone" by Celine Dion or "Halik" by Aegis. My friends will only have to endure hearing my voice from time to time - which I happen to get a hold of the microphone most of the time!

Last Saturday, we went to WATEVER Family KTV located at Corrales Street after our dinner get together. It was also a come back celebration for our long lost friend, Allen. 

We had the Hu Ever Room (at Php200.00 per hour) - the Michael Jackson wallpaper.  All other rooms are tagged with "___ Ever" (like How Ever, etc.) and every room's wallpaper is different from the other (music icons).  











Tag Line for the Night: It's Okay, Practice Makes Perfect. Well something went wrong with the score board, it was always double zero! (did we sing horribly?! nyahahaha) and the voice over always said the same thing over and over.

Well it didn't stop us from belting out on our favorite songs. We just wanted fun and we did! Fun Fun Saturday Night!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online