Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Digital Scrap Booking

I discovered a new love - Digital Scrap Booking!

I always have the love for Arts and Crafts. Getting your hands busy to make a work of art gives me an exciting feeling like a child eager to get hold of his/her new toy.

I stumbled upon Shabby Princess - a website on Free Digital Scrap Booking Designs. Here you can download Digital Scrap Book Designs for your personal consumption only. I got to download paper designs and embellishment collections for free and I tried experimenting on them.

Here's what I made which served as a Cover Photo on my Face Book Page:  



I'm already hooked in Digital Scrap Booking since Day 1! 

Just to show you, I made another design for my Blackberry phone's wallpaper:


Say Art!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online