Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!


Just when I thought my day was not going to turn out well, i received a message on my inbox from Jam of Semi-Charmed - "Hi fritz, there's this Liebster Blog Award that I nominated you on. hehe." And I was like, Jam! you've just made my day! Thank you for the recognition. I was overjoyed!

My first ever blog award: Liebster Blog Award is an award given to up and coming blogs who has less than 200 followers. I learned from Jam that Liebster, in German language, means Dearest. 


Now here's what to do:

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!


So to pass on this award, i nominate 5 up and coming bloggers:

1. Astrid of Fierce As The Vikings
3. Marge of Piso Fashion
4. Yinyin of nurturing thoughts
5. Momo of bibliophileChic


And 5 random facts about me:

1. My favorite Birit song on KTV occasions is Halik by Aegis
2. My on-the-go make up item is a Lip & Cheek Tint from Avon (gives me that rosy cheeks look)
3. I hate car fresheners. They irritate my nose.
4. I collect stationery when I was in grade school and it was when I learned how to trade. Patok ang stationery exchange before.
5. I love Disney Princesses. Princess Jasmine is my favorite.


Wow my first blog award! I'm having a hangover still! Thanks Jam!
Hooray for Today!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online